THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Two of my favorites are getting married!


My best friend, Ryan finally popped the question! He and Jenna have been dating for 4 years and they are SO adorable together! Ryan and I have been best friends for 8 years and I could not be happier with his choice! Jenna is so wonderful and she is so good for him. She is PRECIOUS and I love her so much! I could not be happier for two of my very favorite people in the whole world!
We probably had too much fun during their engagement shoot. :) Jenna's family owns a camp outside of Buckhannon, WV and it was the perfect place to take pictures. We also stopped by the church where Ryan & Jenna are going to get married for a few quick pics. Try not to die when you see how cute these two are... :)































2 comments:

Patty said...

Great job Jerica! You have such a great eye for shots! And so much talent. God has blessed you with both!! (Your editing skills are pretty amazing too!) Glad the shoot was fun for you too!!

Unknown said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! These pictures make me want to cry they are so amazing! (well and when I think about you in that bush!) You are amazing and I am so glad I met Ryan because if not I would never have you in my life! <3 ya!