THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Piper Poole

I am SO excited to share this post with y'all. Piper is the daughter of two of my favorite people and best friends. Jess and Daniel are precious (and not to mention GORGEOUS!) and their little girl is absolutely yummy! Wait until you see these cheeks! I'm so serious. I may throw in a few captions just because I'm so in love with this 4 month old...and you will be, too...trust me. She's perfect.
The headband is enough to kill ya....





Yes...those are leg warmers...on an infant....are you dead??


I can't look at this picture without singing the "do you know the drool-face girl" song that Daniel and Jess sing to Piper...lol



That FACE!!







Aaaaaaaand......she's over it. :) (Some of my favorite pictures ever are mad baby faces...how could you not love this?)

I told you she was perfect. ;) Thank y'all for letting me take her picture and love on her! I can't wait to take a thousand more pictures of her!

0 comments: