THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My favorite subjects to shoot :)

Brandon took me to Fairmont this weekend to see the fam. :) I was very happy to see them! And since I was there, and Gentry needed maternity photos taken and Jaycie Shaye was due for another photo shoot...guess what I did all day yesterday? :) Ha! Now...I'm just going to warn you...my sister is gorgeous and probably the cutest preggo chick you have ever seen...and Jaycie Shaye is so darn cute it could kill ya...so just be prepared when you see these pictures. :) Also, don't be caught off guard when I sneak a picture or two of the bug in on ya...this post is seriously ADORABLE....and long. :)




I may be a touch biased....but I'm pretty sure it doesn't get much cuter than that.... :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness!! You just made me smile from my belly! Your family is the most adorable thing I've ever seen!! Your pictures are ridiculous! <3 ya!

Patty said...

Love the pictures! Gentry does look great (when is she due?) and Jaycie is way TOO cute--love her outfit!! :) You are so talented...especially with the cuteness that abounds, huh? :)