THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Woda Wedding

FUN is the best word to describe this couple AND their wedding! LeeAnn is a friend of mine and I love her dearly! She is too sweet and probably the person who gets the most excited about seeing new pictures! :) And of course that thrills me! She was a BEAUTIFUL bride with a dress that was to die for! The boys were hilarious and the entire wedding party was so much fun. I know you'll be able to tell from the pictures how much fun this wedding was! And it's another long preview because it was too hard for me to pick favorites :) I'll probably add captions to some of these pics to explain....anywho (I have rambled a lot in this post....) I hope y'all enjoy your preview! Thank you for letting me be a part of your big day! Love love love love love you!! :)



My favorite part of this picture is that the groom ASKED me if they could pose like this...HAHA!
When the pastor was signing their marriage certificate, LeeAnn leaned over and hugged Woda and it was precious...but I missed it...so I said "LeeAnn...go hug on him like you just did" trying to recreate the moment...and this is what I got....HAHAHA! I just love these two...

LeeAnn had a bouquet placed on the stage of the church in rememberance of her best friend, Erin. She also had one less bridesmaid than Woda had groomsmen so she made sure not to "replace" Erin in her bridal party. It was a beautiful way to honor and celebrate Erin's life and her significance and importance in LeeAnn's life.

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Woda! I am so happy for you and I pray that the Lord will bless your marriage! Your wedding was beautiful and I'm so thankful that I got to be a part of it!

0 comments: