THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Of all the things I do...being an AUNT is what I love most...

Most aunts believe that their nieces and nephews are the cutest in the world...mine, however, actually are. :) I got to go and visit my fam in Fairmont this past weekend and of course took some pics of my favorite little girls. It was Jaycie's turn for a big photo shoot because I don't see her as often as I get to see Sadie...but of course I snapped a few of the Bug as well. :)

Jaycie Shaye is as rotten as she looks...doesn't get much cuter than this, folks!

Jaycie holding Mommy's hand...precious.

Jaycie loves to give kisses. Especially to her mommy.



Sweet Sadie Bug...keepin' it gangsta.


These are my cute parents. I love them so much. They are adorable.

0 comments: