THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Same initials as her mama....

Sweet Aubree Jane came to my "studio" (if y'all could see what I call my "studio"....you would know why I add the quotation marks...lol) and was an absolute ANGEL! Her mama, Amanda Jane, has been a friend of mine for it seems like 100 years! We cheered together in youth league...C team. Go Blackhawks! I've also known Aubree's daddy for a long time. Amanda, Peter, and precious Aubree are an adorable family and of course I loved getting to take her pictures and spend some time with the Ottaviano fam!
Who can resist ruffles on a baby butt?? Nobody.

Look at those cheeks!!! You can buy a hat just like Aubree's for your little pumpkin from UnaBella! (www.myspace.com/unabellababy)


I love that sweet face!



Of course, Aubree is wearing an UnaBella bow! (www.myspace.com/unabellababy)

Last but not least...My personal favorite...Aubree is such a doll baby!

1 comments:

Harrisonkids said...

Ok I am gonna need to bring my kids to your "studio" you do amazing work these pics are GREAT!!!! I will call the number on your business card! HAHA girl I love you and you rock my sox!!!! No to-to's please!