THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Two shoots are better than one....

I had a photo shoot scheduled for Deana and her kids...so I thought...why not just go ahead and take my girls with me and take their fall pics, too? Might as well kill 2 birds with one stone, right? Lots of pictures....lots of fun!

I can't believe how much "my" girls have grown up...I've been babysitting them for 4 1/2 years now and after this last photo shoot, I can honestly say that I understand why mothers cry when they see pictures of their children...they're not even my kids (bioligically, of course...I do take pride in being their "Mommy #2"). The first pic is from our first photo shoot....they were 8 and 9...

Now...they are 12 and 13....I can't take it...

Emily is 13 and just get more and more gorgeous every day!

Lydia just turned 12 today! Happy Birthday, Lydi bug! What a beautiful little girl! She's a wild one, for sure! ;)

Deana really is SuperMom! She is the mother of 4 adorable kids! 2 beautiful girls and now TWIN boys! They are a precious family! I don't know how she does it...but she does it all while looking gorgeous! Enjoy looking at the pics of Bonnie (Deana's mama), Deana, Makaylah, Kaitlyn, Isaac, and Bryson!





Baby butts.....I love it!

0 comments: